Interesting Kickstarter rotisserie

It’s designed for the oven. Maybe could be used with the infrared feature of gas grills along the back wall. The design would not really allow for cooking from the bottom with the solid steel plate.

It’s designed for the oven. Maybe could be used with the infrared feature of gas grills along the back wall. The design would not really allow for cooking from the bottom with the solid steel plate.

You can also use it in a grill and I don't see why not with the infrared. Especially that they added an all stainless steel option for $10 more.

From them;

We modified it so the Roto-Q 360 can be used for both indoor oven and outdoors BBQ. At no additional cost to all backers, we will includ a detachable tray for everyone.

I just jumped on the Pitmaster Family Q Special with the grill - gotta figure out how to go for the Stainless option

Only 1 left after me!

I just jumped on the Pitmaster Family Q Special with the grill - gotta figure out how to go for the Stainless option

Only 1 left after me!

:clap2:

You get a questionnaire at the end of the campaign where you make your color/material choices or add extra $10 to your pledge. Either way you're fine. I'm going stainless too.

Ordered basic unit. $16 shipping is a bit high for 5#.

Depends on the carrier and size of the box. Just to mail a medium flat rate box by USPS across Texas is $13. $18 if it's a large box. But, that is using the flat rate boxes as a guide.

Just what you want, chicken grease spitting all over your oven. No thanks.

Depends on how you use it and what you want to do with it.

For me, it looks like an awesome option to do A Doner Kebab knock-off in the oven or on one of my grills or BBQs.

Not sure why this wouldn’t work in my ivc. About the only way to get a rotisserie in there

Metal gears and cogs are not cheap to produce. Especially

stainless ones. I'm guessing high temp nylon gears or pot metal.

No thanks and just my .02.

Back