THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is that what the black & white box on the intake is?

Took me a minute to figure out the bearings and wedged cutout but I agree with Beerwolf that's gotta be for a Rotisserie.

I think he'll get tired of leaning over that wide shelf to reach inside the drum, but there are some good ideas in that build. Love the LED lighting under the man-shade. I'm kinda tired of my flashlight mod...
6883698.jpg

Actually I think that shelf is designed to be a sit down bar.

Check out the cutouts for the rotisserie mod.. they are fit and modded to pull straight up.

That's a bitchen forum. Going in thru the main page and then the "self-'s buildings" forum (bablefish translation) there are a ton of interesting UDS builds. Those guys are pretty serious about paint finish over there. Lot of homemade, steel wagon-wheels too...

There is a lot to be said for the translation of " Ugly therefore Smoker"

That's a bitchen forum. Going in thru the main page and then the "self-'s buildings" forum (bablefish translation) there are a ton of interesting UDS builds. Those guys are pretty serious about paint finish over there. Lot of homemade, steel wagon-wheels too...

Good link there Thawley. I's interesting to see how the UDS cult is evolving in Europe.

I can read ANY of it..........but the pics translate to English very well. They even translated into Spanish quite nicely. That is one bas arse drum. I wanna be that guys friend. Amazing. German engineering right there. Amazing.
Maybe one of our members from that side of the pond knows this guy.

Back