THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks y'all. :wink:

Comfort food, meat loaf & mac & cheese. Nicely done. Also, I like your grill pan.

It's just the standard Weber grill pan. Quite stained from a lot of use. I want to get a second one so I have two...

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Weber-Style-6435-Professional-Grade-Grill/dp/B000WEIIOE"]Amazon.com : Weber Style 6435 Professional-Grade Grill Pan : Grill Accessories : Patio, Lawn & Garden@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Xy31VbvIL.@@AMEPARAM@@51Xy31VbvIL[/ame]

Great looking meatloaf! I am trying to talk Mrs. Slick into adding sausage in her meatloaf with little luck, I like the Weber grill pan also. Thanks for the pics. :thumb:

And the best reason to smoke a meatloaf on Thursday? Cold meatloaf sandwiches on Friday with mayo, spicy ketchup, and cheddar on sourdough bread.

IMG_3358_zpsof6r4b62.jpg

I even broke out the fancy plates. :mrgreen:

Ya got me with the sammy pics. I smoked 10 lbs of meatloaf last weekend for my wife's ukulele group. Wouldn't you know those farkers ate it all. No left overs. Might have to take a trip to the ground beef store here in a minute. :thumb:

And the best reason to smoke a meatloaf on Thursday? Cold meatloaf sandwiches on Friday with mayo, spicy ketchup, and cheddar on sourdough bread.

IMG_3358_zpsof6r4b62.jpg

I even broke out the fancy plates. :mrgreen:

Where's the crust on that bread sir?:heh:

One of my favorite things about the brethren is that it's a large group of people that ALSO share my love for making many different things out of yesterday's dishes.

I probably woulda made the same sammich......maybe added a runny fried egg................ok now I'm hawgry again!:thumb:

The crust is there, but it wasn't a very good crust. The picture is of the sandwich sliced in half and stacked with the middle towards the camera. I actually thought the meatloaf tasted better today. Didn't notice that tanginess I mentioned yesterday as much today.

Me, I am a sandwich kinda guy, not that Sandwich King idiot from Food network. I just like food I can pick up and eat.

The egg idea sounds good. Good thing I have more meatloaf and bread... :mrgreen:

Back