THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jethro608

Full Fledged Farker
:rolleyes:noy really sure where to pst this but have acouple of questions? first where do i post so i can find a match? gettting dark out here:mmph: ha figured that out . kinda new to computer **** 2nd got some mode quetions. how low or high do i want my deflector shield from the meat and how long should it be ? sorry . might need to know what i got . (cos ) char broil gourmete deluxe .( reverse flow, jb welded seams ,stove caulk for lid gasket. ) lost on baffel and plate got 16 in by 84in poder coated plate to work with any idea be kind ( cos ) newbe:icon_smile_tongue: hope i'm in right place 4 both, oh yea how do i post pic of grill meat me and more ? lot questions Huh I'm done:clap:

Welcome to the Brethren, hopefully someone will be along to help with the mod to the COS. As for posting pics, you will need an account with a photo sharing website. I use Photobucket, others work as well. Once you have that, you copy the direct link to the image and then hit the little yellow and brown button on the toolbar (
insertimage.gif
) of the message box. Then paste link to the image into the bar. Hit ok and it should post.

Back