THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think I may have to go country style :thumb:

facebookDefault.png

The element in my crock pot is on the fritz. Can I use the crock from that set on top of a couple of sterno cans, which I will strategically place inside of the crockery housing?

My wife always tells me I'm a slow cooker. Dinner is always late when I cook.

So if I BBQ something then eat it, won't that satisfy all the special rules?

My wife always tells me I'm a slow cooker. Dinner is always late when I cook.

So if I BBQ something then eat it, won't that satisfy all the special rules?

Same thing here but I can't seem to get her to eat with me off the grill although in her defense I do intentionally take longer so I can drink a couple more and enjoy what little good weather we have and I just can't seem to pull myself away from the grill I've even recently started doing desert and appetizers on the grill.

If all I have is a crockery, can I just use it on the smoker and pretend it is a crock pot?

Only if you put the crock inside a something like a stock pot first, then you can refer to it as a crock-pot.

I suppose if you cooked some alligator meat in it you could call it crock-pot-crock....?

Ok, so I am working on my slow-cooker mods for this TD. Can I turn my slow cooker into an insulated reverse-flow, liquid smoke-sous vide machine without being DQ'd?

My squirrel ribs will be falling-off-the-bone tender.

Back