THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I see the problem. When you click on the entry thread it comes up as 2014 but when you click on the voting thread from there it takes you to 2013 (the reason I thought it must not have been done in 2014) from the OP of this thread. Make since? You might want to fix that! :wink:

Edit: Now I see why its doing that. Taking you to 2013 because it was last years.

Do you mean where it says "Click here to see last year's voting thread"?

Yea Ron, This year says entry thread then when you click on that it says voting. Kind of made it look like you could go to the voting thread from there but its just posting from 2013. Kind of confusing, but not an error like I first thought.

im with ya G. Subs are hidden, ninja are hidden, this post is hidden. Coincidence? I think not. .

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l5tpY6SXMc"]What the Hell is that? Carl from Caddyshack 1st public appearance - YouTube[/ame]

Back