THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Then why is it in this thread?

You should have said, "I hope my sausage measures up," or something equally non-quality, possibly delinquent.

CD :becky:

Is this thread about the sausagefest? Because i did enter a dish in the TD so really i dont see why you need to correct me on anything. And as far as i know this is a public thread not private :tsk:

Is this thread about the sausagefest? Because i did enter a dish in the TD so really i dont see why you need to correct me on anything. And as far as i know this is a public thread not private :tsk:
He's just giving you a hard time. On-topic type posts are usually put into the on-topic TD post. He was just saying that since this is the delinquent TD thread for off-topic discussion of the TD, he was looking hard :)rofl:) for the joke that wasn't there.

It may take a bit to get used to everyone's sense of humor. Sometimes it is a bit more dry than other places you find on the net.

Now, could any of you fellas help me out with getting some damn sausage in my mouth?

He's just giving you a hard time. On-topic type posts are usually put into the on-topic TD post. He was just saying that since this is the delinquent TD thread for off-topic discussion of the TD, he was looking hard :)rofl:) for the joke that wasn't there.

It may take a bit to get used to everyone's sense of humor. Sometimes it is a bit more dry than other places you find on the net.

Now, could any of you fellas help me out with getting some damn sausage in my mouth?

:thumb: its all good

Back