THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Admin

Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Captain Ron
Our new TD category is...

"A Pork Rib-Off!"

Richards-BBQ-Pork-Ribs_large.jpg

As chosen by silverfinger for his back-to-back win in the "Let's Get Pickled!" Throwdown.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

silverfinger said:
In honor of Labor Day weekend I choose "A Pork Rib-Off!"

Oh yea,
It's never been done.:shocked:

Special Rule: No Country Style Ribs since they really aren't ribs!
You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 8/30 through Sunday 9/8.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 9/9.

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

This thread is for all general discussion of the category, entries, be that discussion on topic or wackadoodled to any various degree. Woodpile rules WILL be enforced in this thread in regards to moderation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got garnish and a plan. Hey, y'all don't think Diva or Trigger or Mixon will show up for this one, do you? Not to mention Wampus or cowgirl! Shhhhhhhhhhh. :-o

I was going to cook a rack of ribs Sunday for dinner but When I noticed the time it was too late for dinner. Now this happens...

A sign of my throwdown luck changing for the better? guess we will have to cook'em and enter'em and let the voters decide...

Back