THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOW you call ham. Farkers. EAT MY SPUTNIK!

sputnik_zpscae81269.jpg

I have to agree. I think you would have been a shoe in. After all, you are a master at all of the apparent TD qualifications...

1. Tasty recipe
2. Delicious looking ham
3. Out of focus photo - FOCUS!!! :becky: (to be fair, that ham photo above is in focus and looks damn fine. I need to make another one here soon.)

photo-1719.jpg

What leftovers? We finished off a 10.5 lb ham in a little over three days. All that's left is the bone and some fat...:becky:

Soup then? :becky::becky:

P.S. You could have won that one.. especially with all the burnt toothey picks. I woulda voted for that!

CHeers!

Bill

Funny. A week and a half ago I spotted this ham at the local mom and pop, mixed in with some smoked turkey breasts. There was only one, as I looked, but decided to pass. Then, last Sunday while getting the turkey for tomorrow's cook, it was still there in the exact placement where I had left it. Figured it was fate so it came home with me so the turkey wouldn't get lonely. I don't know if it is a good brand or not, but heck. It's a 12 pound boned out cured and smoked pig leg. We'll be double smoking it New Years Eve.

ham_zps1e6fcb5c.jpg

Hide your womenfolk I'm cooking a ham!!

Last edited:
Back