I'm sorry.

Thank you for the advance notice! Mrs. G-man and I take vacation this time of year. Do you generally renew your subscription on-time, a little late or a little early? We are looking at possible dates.

You are welocme! Usually a little late. Have a great time.

As gut wrenching as this news is, let’s come together and MAKe the best of it… :’(

Last edited:
The math on the subscription page is a little off.

25/year says .05 per day.
50/year says .14 per day.

One of those is wrong. If the price for the yearly doubles, the price for the day should double as well.

Anyway, the 25/year option comes out to .07 per day.

Do any of the options remove ads?

I must say, I am overwhelmed with the number of responses to my post.

As a thank you to all of you, I am issuing the following invitation:

On Saturday, September 17 of this year I will be throwing a big celebration at my home. I am planning on cooking up cowboy rib eyes, spare ribs, pork butt and a mess of sides. Will have domestic, imported and local craft beers on tap as well as a selection of fine wines and liquor.

We will also have a live band and a local standup comedian performing.

The party starts at 4 pm and I am inviting all of my friends, family and neighbors. So this is where you all come in. I would love it if you could show up around midnight to help clean up the mess, do the dishes, assist the band in tearing down their equipment, etc. If there are any half empty bottles, cups or glasses feel free to finish them off. And before you clear off the plates help yourself to any remaining food.

I will probably be in bed by the time you come by, but please feel free to leave a thank you note if you wish.

I am so looking forward to this event and your vital participation in it! Thanks in advance. More details to come!

Last edited:

On Saturday, September 17 of this year I will be throwing a big celebration at my home. I am planning on cooking up cowboy rib eyes, spare ribs, pork butt and a mess of sides. Will have domestic, imported and local craft beers on tap as well as a selection of fine wines and liquor.

The party starts at 4 pm and I am inviting all of my friends, family and neighbors. So this is where you all come in. I would love it if you could show up around midnight to help clean up the mess, do the dishes, assist the band in tearing down their equipment, etc. If there are any half empty bottles, cups or glasses feel free to finish them off. And before you clear off the plates help yourself to any remaining food.

I will probably be in bed by the time you come by, but please feel free to leave a thank you note if you wish.

I am so looking forward to this event and your vital participation in it! Thanks in advance. More details to come!

Be careful what you ask for... :decision::laugh:

Well, bless your heart.. :laugh:

Back