THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where's the farkin pizza??? I ain't no fancy Italian chef, but I know a pizza when I don't see one!! And THAT VVVV sir, is NOT PIZZA!

...Braciole is kind of like pizza -- there are lots of ways to make it. Everyone's mama has the perfect recipe for it. I looked at dozens of recipes, and came up with my own version using bits and pieces from different recipes... blah blah blah...

picture.php

CD

I am already thinking of new stuffings for Braciole. It really is like pizza -- the only limits are your imagination.

CD

Fanfarkingtastic! This may be a good dish to whip out to my poor family who are probably getting pretty farking sick of BBQ right about now.

I can't believe it's been 2 pages and nobody's made a crack about you putting up pix of beating yer meat. Things are slipping around here. :tsk:

Back