THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
I split some Dead Chicken Bewbs long ways and coated them in this stuff. Let them sit for about an hour then into my pooper at 275* for 45 minutes or so on top shelf then finished grilled over Flame Zone. MMMMMMMMM

jJ9Y1Wrm.jpg

I split some Dead Chicken Bewbs long ways and coated them in this stuff. Let them sit for about an hour then into my pooper at 275* for 45 minutes or so on top shelf then finished grilled over Flame Zone. MMMMMMMMM

jJ9Y1Wrm.jpg

Seen it but not tried it
Perhaps I shall

I noticed a few PitBoss rubs at lowes and almost bought that one, but i don't like molasses flavor on meats.

I don’t much either - like I dislike Maple Bacon - but I like this on chickens.

Yeah, maple bacon is horrible as well. I bought this Mccormick ( i think grillmates maple bacon rub ) it was disgusting. If it was honey or maybe brown sugar, i would have bought it.

Hmmm. Sweet coffee rub.
I think of coffee rubs as beef. I think of sweet rubs as pork or poultry.
Interesting. I'm thinking pork. This might just work.

I haven't tried that one yet but I have the Whiskey Burger, Cheese Steak, and Parmesan Ranch seasonings and they are all good. Pit Boss makes some good seasonings.

Back