THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

isolated01

Full Fledged Farker
Bought the IGrill a couple months ago and one of the probes failed. (same thing happened to my brother in law) gave them a call and was told too bad so sad 1 month warranty on probes, would you like to buy another one? I used the thing 3 times, what a bunch of crap!!! What a POS!!

I'm not familiar with the IGrill, but it seems like a pretty short life span for a probe. Hope they will give you a refund or something!

Weak link for all remote probes and the very reason I don't own one anymore. Get a cheap $8 replacement from thermowoks and see if it works.

Cowgirl, they sent my brother in law a replacement probe no questions asked, receipt or nothing, his probe was older than mine.

They crapped out for no reason I can see. Wires are not frayed, cracked or burned. I have had no problems with my stoker probes. I bought the igrill for quicker cooks like chicken and ribs. No reason to hook up the stoker but I still like to see the temp of my smoker from the living room.

Back