THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In my town propane not allowed on balconies but no mention of charcoal....suptin to do with propane sinking and pooling danger if there is a leak.

When I moved here 7 yrs ago I was queing on groun level patio with wood burned in converted gasser and fire dept made regular crawl bys almost every cook...lots of old wood buildings in area and I think people were calling them just cause they smelt smoke....I built a UDS when I discovered this site and shortly after a neighbor complained to my landlord that the smoke was messing up her line of laundry...landlord said to me.." Ive known her for over 40 yrs and she is still a whiney b1it*h so don't worry about it".

Aquired a weber otg this spring and gifted uds to a buddy. weber is on my 2nd floor deck an Im sooooo looking forward to simpler winter Queing ....glad I don't have to deal with politics of a HOA

Back