THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well, I was prepared to present you with the first-usage award for codswallop. I was certain THAT word had never been used before, and was a very appropriate word that required further usage within Woodpile particularly.

Sadly, when searching the site, there was ONE thread that used this word previously.

Post #32 in this thread.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122323

So...

I can't give you the award, but I still think it should be used a lot more.:thumb:

I read thru this thread and thought maybe it should be given a W.P Award because is is just so stoo....brilliant...but misdirected.
Then...(tension builds...or in Biggies case... mounts) I noticed this post...and at one blow exposed okiesawbones as a creepy stalker and biggie as having integrity.

Now I don't know about you...but that makes me want to duck and run.

:laugh:
Codswallopers

Last edited:
I read thru this thread and thought maybe it should be given a W.P Award because is is just so stoo....brilliant...but misdirected.
Then...(tension builds...or in Biggies case... mounts) I noticed this post...and at one blow exposed okiesawbones as a creepy stalker and biggie as having integrity.

Now I don't know about you...but that makes me want to duck and run.

Codswallopers

He's not just stalking Biggie... he's going after your vernacular as well. :shocked:

I call bull ****! She is a moron. I am so sick of that is bbq that is not bbq. If you want to get technical it should be made in a pit a real hand dug pit and it should be covered with leaves and burried in dirt. Bbq has evolved and has branched out in a lot of directions. Are you really going to agree that the guy who cooks with charcoal in a WSM or an ugly drum smoker or a pellet grill or whatever fuel or smoker you use is not real bbq? The words real or authentic bbq are a load of crap. There is no such thing as authentic or real bbq. Bbq is always evolving. Certain parts of bbq are new but it is still bbq.

This...:clap2::thumb:
I am partial to charcoal. But I have turned out some tasty food on gas units as well. Not much experience with stick burners.

VR,
Harold

Back