THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blanton

is Blowin Smoke!
I've done it for a while now. Ordered some Camchillers that fit my cambro, one for top and one for bottom. Prechill the cambro with a bag of ice, throw the chillers in and I slide aluminum pans of all my prepped meat in them at cook offs. Saturday when I'm done with it, I'll pull the chillers out and place a foil wrapped brick that I put on the pit in the cambro to warm it. Works great

Camchillers fit in my ice chest, and are specifically designed to fit into the Cambro. They are very durable.

Find some ice packs used to ship medication to people. They last days on a single freeze

Find some ice packs used to ship medication to people. They last days on a single freeze

Jeff, I have more ice packs than I can use. I get mail order medication and I end up sending ice packs home with any of our guests that take home left overs from a meal. Let me know if you want some. I'll bring them to the next comp I see you. I'll be at Sam's in Woodbury then BBQ and Beer Fest in Tonka Bay.

Jeff, I have more ice packs than I can use. I get mail order medication and I end up sending ice packs home with any of our guests that take home left overs from a meal. Let me know if you want some. I'll bring them to the next comp I see you. I'll be at Sam's in Woodbury then BBQ and Beer Fest in Tonka Bay.

See you at Sam's !!

Want to know what works as well is a cooler insert from coolemates they fit perfect in any cooler and will keep our stuff cold for days. It is a plastic container you out I. Your freezer that is loaded with water and creats a huge ice block

Back