THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So they are really not on a stick :icon_bugeyed? I get pork and chicken at the Street Fair from the Thai joints. The meat is skewered.

I will bet yours are much better, looks great!

Wow! I just took the first batch off the SKD. Fantastic flavor. Got them a little overdone, but it was only a few sticks. I've got 6 pounds or so left to get my timing down.

Thanks Parrothead!

A big thanks to Pork Smoker for finding this thread for me.

I have 5 lbs of loin that will be sliced and in the marinade tonight....

Anyone have a time/temp I should be shooting for?
It's for a big birthday/ house warming/ gonna ask my GF to marry me in front of all our family and friends bash tomorrow so I don't have time to do a test run.

THanks!

Tried these tonite. Darned tasty. I glazed them with some pineapple jalepeno jelly for a little kick. Thanks for the recipe.

I got a variation called Black Dog from a filipino buddy, can't ever get many in the house since they seem to magically disappear as soon as I get them off the grill.

Back