THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you planning on putting your Lang in the trailer ? That baby is pretty heavy, have you thought of how you will get it in and out ?? Even with a ramp, it will take 2 or 3 people to get that baby in and out safely. I am thinking about a trailer as well, but I would not be using my Lang at Comps, I have a BWS Party and WSM for comps... Good thread!!

Jeff, there's a team out of IN I believe,that winch thier 60 lang in and out of a trailer and have the setup pretty down pat. I think thier name is Pepperitaville? Walt has the contact info if you want to give them a call.

Winching is definetly an option.

There would be other factors once you get the Lang in the trailer, like load balancing and travelling with something that heavy in a trailer. I am very interested in how you work this out Jeff!!

Back