THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bbqin fool

is one Smokin' Farker
Yesterday I smoked a beautiful 8lb pork butt from Wegman's. $1.29/lb! So I started off rubbing it down with my own rub after I slathered it with mustard. I let it sit in the fridge overnight for approximately eight hours. I let it rest at room temp for an hour then hit it again with some more rub before throwing it on the smoker. I sprayed it down with a mixture of apple juice, oj, pineapple juice and apple cider vinegar around the two hour mark. Then again every hour after that until foiled. I poured done of the mop mixture into the foil and wrapped it up around the 8 hour mark. Around ten and a half hours the lovely butt was done. I piled it on bun, used some of my spitfire bbq sauce to top it, plated it with some slaw and chips and had a good ole fashioned cookout dinner! Smoked at 250. Hope you enjoy the Pr0n! If you're interested I'm starting a bbq sauce business so if you would like to try some pm me! Thanks!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Attachments

Back