THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Piedmont said:
I gotta ask, what is a fatty?

It's complex yet simple, frightening yet comforting, fat yet small, bold yet frail, gentle but tough, ecclectic yet mainstream...

...it's a stuffed roll of sausage basically.

AND THEY ARE GOOD.

Ken

TexasGuppie said:
It's complex yet simple, frightening yet comforting, fat yet small, bold yet frail, gentle but tough, ecclectic yet mainstream...

...it's a stuffed roll of sausage basically.

AND THEY ARE GOOD.

Ken

And not necessarily stuffed.....I love Jimmy Dean Maple or Sage plain, no stuffing......

Hey Piedmont, check out the top area of each forum for a "roadmap" post. Each section has links to common things such as "what is a fatty".

It should help you find out other brethren type stuff as well.

willkat98 said:
Now now, CT. Calm down.

If he asked what a chip was, you would have described a steak fry, and not a potato crisp

:roll:

.....or that lump on my shoulder!!!!! :-D

Piedmont, sorry mate.....it was typed with 'tongue firmly in cheek' but re-reading the post it doesnt come across that way!! Every month or so someone will ask 'Whats a Fatty'.... :oops:

It did have the laughing smiley :)lol:) and lots of '!!!!!!' though......So on third look.............I think I'll quit whilst I'm ahead!!!!! :cool:

Last edited:
Wayne said:
What is a fatty.........that's easy.........my Miniature Pinscher, Scooby Doo is a fatty. Kinda looks like haggis.

Looking like Haggis is not tooooo bad. Please do not post here and tell us he tastes like haggis.:eek:

Back