Huusk Knives

Yes it's just Huusk that is the shonky partner here.

The amount of marketing crap I have had to unsubscribe from and block is ridiculous, so put that in your consideration of buying from them. I'll probably find myself subscribed to a lot of other "services" as they will most definitely sell my details and that's a worry regardless of whether the knives are any good or not.

GuanQi appears to be the manufacturer and as a Chinese manufacturer they will make pretty much anything to order just like Foxcon. You want an iPhone it's gonna cost you a lot. You want a TCL burner phone it's gonna cost you very little. They can make anything at your price point. So, Huusk goes to GuanQi with an order and GuanQi does everything, including the packaging because it's all likely done in one big factory that probably also makes Disney toys and light fittings too. I've spent time in China in places like this and seen how it's done.

No problems buying direct from GuanQi. No problems buying from another store onselling the knives without the misrepresentation. They work fine and I am looking at a few other kinds there from the fairly broad selection of knives they have.

Cheers!

B

While I had a few minutes:

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/5077158?spm=a2g0o.detail.1000008.6.7a1c6801IQ6OST

And another one

Now you can get a whole lot more knives with holes in the blade for a whole lot less.

Not saying the quality is bad, but we fell for the slick marketing.

Shop around. For this kind of money, you may as well buy the lot.

Certainly cheaper than the Huusk knives. Not familiar with that site and would be hesitant to order from them as a caution. Are you going to purchase from them? If so please let us know.

Thanks,

Robert

Indeed. Everything is a scam by that logic.

News today, is advertised as news, when it’s opinion shows.. SCAM

Plant based meats are advertised as an healthier alternative, when in fact they are full of crap they is far more unhealthy that actual meat… SCAM

Govt advertises they are of and for the people, when they are only in it for themselves…..SCAM

I could do this for days. :becky:

There’s nothing wrong with the knife for the price point, regardless of marketing claims.

Yes indeed, all those things are scams. Not sure where my logic is flawed. All I'm saying is buyer beware.

Certainly cheaper than the Huusk knives. Not familiar with that site and would be hesitant to order from them as a caution. Are you going to purchase from them? If so please let us know.

Thanks,

Robert

Alibaba is the Chinese Ebay. Never had a problem. Just place one order that doesn't mean a lot to you if you are not sure. Go from there.

Cheers!

Back