Hudson Valley Ribfest Pics

Good eye. Been raining so much this year and no weed burner so it was emergency backup in case stuff got wet. Never used it.

And the gasoline canister on the right side of the picture is backup for the backup?:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Having it in your possession is not the crime, using it on food is.

So... who used it on Friday? Because both Gary and I smelled it @ the same time and looked @ each other like this ... :shock:

I found it, but honestly how hard were you scanning those photos to catch that. Holy Moses.

I agree CMALANGA..I would rather look at the pic and focus on how happy they looked as a family as opposed to the lighter fluid...that's just me......didn't notice it while I was talking with them and while I was taking the pic.....LOL

I agree CMALANGA..I would rather look at the pic and focus on how happy they looked as a family as opposed to the lighter fluid...that's just me......didn't notice it while I was talking with them and while I was taking the pic.....LOL

You were looking at the scene... not shiggin' :p

You were looking at the scene... not shiggin' :p

Ha! I'm very proud to shig ideas off of Brian, the only graduate of the SIDE school of competition bbq. :). The legs extensions are cool, the gas marinade not so much. He rocked his first contest with or without it, it just caught my eye.

Back