Howdy from Texas

sleebus.jones

is Blowin Smoke!
Name or Nickame
sleebs
Been lurking here a bit, made a coupla post, so I figure I should properly introduce myself. I'm west of Houston, out in the sticks. Started out with gas smokers, moved on to pellet poopers. I participate in the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo as a committeeman, where I've been running a big trailer mounted stickburner for my team.

Here's the best view of the toys: GMG Davy Crockett, GMG Jim Bowie, Weber S-670, (covered chimenea doesn't count) and off to the right outside the screen a state park style charcoal grill that kicks butt for steaks.

And two poopers poopin' pellets. Got two cured tenderloins smoking on the DC, and 2 packers on the JB.

Looks like a great place here, happy to be a part of it!

Welcome. I go to Sugar Land for business. It's nice out there.

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Az.

Welcome to the forum from down here in Victoria.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome aboard, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

You know, if I wasn't heading out of town, I certainly would have considered it. I go to Belton semi-reguarly for the Hamfest that's there twice a year. Unfortunately, the planets aren't going to align for this one...thanks for the invite tho!

Back