THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bobfeebish: Since you havent posted much since you have joined I am not that familiar with you as others in the forum. Please share what makes you an expert on Lox.

We are all here to learn and share from others:p That is the point behind the Brethren

Like I said please share what makes you a Lox expert?

I apologize if I offended you with my rigorous defense of real Lox.

Presenting my credentials would be moot because you couldn't vet them anyway.

I urge you, now that you are aware that there is a difference between cold smoked salmon and Lox, to look into it deeper.

I don't know what is available in your neck of the woods but if you can get your hands on some real lox you will see that eating it is like the difference between eating a tuna sandwich and eating sushi.

It's important for all of us on this forum to protect the provenance of all the foods we eat, whether it's a kalamata olive, champagne, a Virginia ham, BBQ brisket or Lox. If we aren't guarding the traditions, the techniques and the locations then who is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back