THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I make a vinager based sweet slaw. lasts till the cabbage becomes nasty because of the lack of dairy in it. Its actually better the second day, kinda like a bean salad.
so you think 30 pounds is good?....last things I want to run out of for this job is slaw or sauce. Dont mind running out of pork and putting a big old sold out sign in front of the truck! Leave em talking about the monster sammie that got away!

people love slaw

I make a vinager based sweet slaw. lasts till the cabbage becomes nasty because of the lack of dairy in it. Its actually better the second day, kinda like a bean salad.
so you think 30 pounds is good?....last things I want to run out of for this job is slaw or sauce. Dont mind running out of pork and putting a big old sold out sign in front of the truck! Leave em talking about the monster sammie that got away!

ok go ahead and make an extra 10 pounds- i was thinking how you are using the slaw on the sammie or as a side its safer always to have extra and this isnt so expensive or time consuming to make. i like mine with vinegar apple cidar and also use half and half,mayo

http://www.thebarbecuemaster.net/cole-slaw-recipe.html

Back