THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On average how many times do you BBQ or grill every MONTH?

• Total voters

bbqchicken

is Blowin Smoke!
I thought this might be interesting to see some of your answers.

On average how many times do you BBQ or grill every MONTH?

I always schedule to bbq one meal on the weekend and try to squeeze in one on weekdays. So my answer is around 7 times per month.

I hit "Eight"

Taking the result over the year - the Grill and Smoker get's more action during BST....but....the indoor Grill / Q get's fired up at least once a week during the Winter.......

Summer time 10-12 times a month. Winter 2-3 times a month. Although now that I have the new CGK probably will be more than that now.

Mike

132883586524.jpg

I grill summer and winter, bbq the rest of the time.
Only 2 of here at home so we have leftovers or freeze the extras.

I clicked one, but probably should've said 2, perhaps 3, but averages being averages...

When I smoke I tend to smoke a lot (volume) at one time. Last *small* cook was 15 racks of ribs. Normally it's 20+- racks of ribs along with 6-20 butts or whole shoulders and sometimes a fresh ham or two for giggles. The freezer stays pretty-well stocked....

One time, in the last 8 or so years, I actually grilled only 2 steaks. ONE time.

I grill almost every single day. My wife says I'm a fanatic. I say I love grilling so I would say 25+ days a month.

I said three times a month because that's what I've been doing throughout the winter. Now that it's starting to get warmer out, though, I'll probably be cooking outside more than inside, so my number will change.

Back