THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kikaida

Knows what a fatty is.
Did up 5 racks this weekend, 3 up top and 2 below. As you can see, lots of room for 3 spares and 2 BB. Could have probably tossed a sixth on the bottom.....Now if you stand them on their sides? What, a dozen or so? These came out amazingaling.

Attachments

I agree, the color is great. I don't own a WSM (yet, always looking) and it amazes me at the size of the cook area of the 22". Gotta look harder for one.

Did up 5 racks this weekend, 3 up top and 2 below. As you can see, lots of room for 3 spares and 2 BB. Could have probably tossed a sixth on the bottom.....Now if you stand them on their sides? What, a dozen or so? These came out amazingaling.

Buy a second grill grate and flip it over the top grill grate, can lay another 3 ribs.

Thanks for the kind words guys, this was a great cook. Fuel estimate was spot on with maybe a half hour burn left, the fuel setup was also awesome, temps just stuck at 225 despite it being 107 in the shade. Usually temps are a bit wild early on but this just cruised on auto-pilot.

Amazing looking ribs! I don't have a 22 but I've hung up to 6 slabs in my 14.5" smoker.

P1070259_zps590d1d1a.jpg

Last edited:
This guy only fit 2 spares and 2 baby backs, loins, belly, 2 shoulders, 2 Hams, 4 Hocks and a Head......:wink:

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WSJv_0Liy90[/ame]

Last edited:
You can do 6 racks on the top rack with a rib rack. I normally do 3 racks of spares and 2 racks of beef backs with room to spare.

Back