THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We got 21 Lbs in 4 half pans. So about 10 per depending on how big pulled pieces are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get around 6 or 7 in a half pan and a full is more than 2 half pans. I'd say about 18 or so lbs. and 20 if you add sauce and apple juice.

13-15 lbs if you dont want a packed mess.

I disagree with your point of view, as I have never served a "packed mess". We "fluff" it before serving and it works great to fill to 18 - 20.

Just for my edification, how many pounds do you cook and serve a year? We do about 12,000 pounds of pork. An equal or greater amount of brisket.

I disagree with your point of view, as I have never served a "packed mess". We "fluff" it before serving and it works great to fill to 18 - 20.

Just for my edification, how many pounds do you cook and serve a year? We do about 12,000 pounds of pork. An equal or greater amount of brisket.

Now, now boys! Matt serves a chit load of pork too :becky:

Back