THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have a restaurant.

I don't go to Hooters, but not because I'm offended. I think the whole "cheerleader tease" concept is rather childish, but whatever. The big reason I avoid the place is the food is terrible, especially the "famous" Crisco and Texas Pete wings.

I fly into DFW all the time but always head South. Next week I will go a little North and then back South.

Welcome
Scott

We are family friendly, I have no problem bringing my 5 year old daughter in to eat anytime. We also do kids eat free on the weekends.

We are actually redesigning the outfits to be more conservative in time for the opening of our second location Arlington.

True, most these type establishments the food sucks. We take pride in putting out high quality bbq. If you read the reviews posted online so far, I think we are doing a good job of keeping the food quality high.

We are family friendly, I have no problem bringing my 5 year old daughter in to eat anytime. We also do kids eat free on the weekends.

We are actually redesigning the outfits to be more conservative in time for the opening of our second location Arlington.

True, most these type establishments the food sucks. We take pride in putting out high quality bbq. If you read the reviews posted online so far, I think we are doing a good job of keeping the food quality high.

No offense meant brother in my comments about Hooters.

In this biz you often have to make a choice between stubbornly sticking to your guns and giving the people what they want. It could be that's why you drive a Ferrari in the big city and I get around the sticks in a beat old Ford!

Best of luck to you.

-gf

Back