How hard do you think it will be to find a used LSG IVC?

Mcc1972

Knows what a fatty is.
I’m in the DFW area and am willing to pay full price for a mini or pee wee. How long do you think it would take to find one?

There was one for sale just a week ago in Waxahachie and another in Spring Texas. As other folks mentioned, just keep watching Facebook marketplace and join the LSG Fan page on Facebook. When you search type in both Lonestar Grillz and Lone Star Grillz for best results, Don't be surprised to see used prices up across the board. Large IVS used to sell for $2,200 to $2,800 depending on options like the comp cart, but lately I've been seeing them listed from $3,000 to $3,500. Newer versions have round bar grates and a drip bar on the inside door. The newer version gasket is also easier to replace.

I’ve been monitoring the DFW used market for 2-3 years now. LSG IVS pops up 1-2 times a year for 3-4K, usually loaded with options and a fan controller. In fact, I saw one sell a week ago for $3k after being on the market for a month.

I'm kind of amazed at the condition of the one in Magnolia. Never understand why people don't take better care of their investments.

Check out Facebook Marketplace. I’ve seen dozens of decent IVC and reverse flows around me in the last few weeks, and I’m in Iowa without a hotbed of BBQ.

If youre not tied to LSG, here’s an awesome Meadowcreek near you.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/467398824462367/

Such is life, I share your pain! Iowa...we are not the happenin' spot for BBQ sadly....

I lived in DFW for a few years up till last year, good luck finding what you want! There was always tons of stuff for sale listed online!

Back