THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mottman

Got Wood.
Do you leave them in the bags or put them in a big Rubber Maid type tub?

I have 300+ pounds of KBB sitting in my garage. My boss tells me that I need to find a storage system for them. I guess lined up against a wall isn't good enough.

In the bags on shelves in the garage and always have a couple of bags in a dock box on the patio.

I have both. Bags stored on a pallet in one garage and smaller plastic storage containers on my patio (closer to my cookers). I keep them out of sight behind my patio bar.
There are some pretty handy looking plastic storage units out there.
Good luck!

In bags in the BBQ shed.
If I fall into a massive score, I'll store it in the rafters of the garage.
The couple of bags I am using get kept in a SunCast locker on the BBQ deck.

My main supply is on a pallet in the garage, I have one those plastic Kinsford containers I use out of I keep on the deck by the cookers. Never had a problem of rain getting in it.

On a rack in the garage , I plan on building a shop/shed in the back yard , and it will have dedicated space for all my Q stuff

I live in a humid climate with lots of moisture so I have to be careful not to overbuy and keep charcoal off of the concrete floor. As long as I use it within a year it seems to start OK and not crumble apart. I've not had to do anything further.

I keep all mine in a storage building with all my other bbq stuff. The bag I'm using is the only one out. It's humid here so I don't take any chances.

Back