THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EricD

is Blowin Smoke!
Yesterday was our 14th wedding anniversary. I get home from work and she hands me a gift bag. I open the bag to find a new cookbook: "Secrets to Smoking on the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker and Other Smokers: An Independent Guide with Master Recipes from a BBQ Champion".
I think to myself 'this is awesome. But I dont have a WSM yet. do I tell her? i can just adapt the recipes to the kettle'
She's not the BBQ enthusiast, and is of the 'why do you need more than i grill crowd'. So I figured it was just an oversight and a charcoal grill is a charcoal grill.
As I'm flipping through the pages she says "why don't you go out in the garage".

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am now the proud owner of a 22" Weber Smoky Mountain !!!!!!:clap2::becky::clap:
This thing is huge!
Can't wait to try it out now! Which I won't be able to do this weekend because we have to go to a pig roast!
First WSM cook thread to come.....

Last edited:
Gentlemen, I am now the proud owner of a 22" Weber Smoky Mountain !!!!!!:clap2::becky::clap:
This thing is huge!
Can't wait to try it out now! Which I won't be able to do this weekend because we have to go to a pig roast!
First WSM cook thread to come.....

Better update your signature line :clap:

That's awesome! You got a keeper :-D. My wife supports all my hobbies and while not doing everything with me in them asks questions and wants to be a part of it. I do the same for her. Makes life great. Looking forward to your 1st cook.

Back