THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.

Stingerhook

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Marty
Started out today to do some smoking but the 22" had other ideas and wanted to run between 325 and 350.
Had 3 racks of spares rubbed up with various Simply Marvelous products.
2:25 was the time for these to cook.

20240428_145847.jpg

And then some mango-habanero wings, 40 minutes to cook.

20240428_154352.jpg

Thanks for lookin'.

Loves me some hot-n-fast and that looks great! Kinda reminds of the days I'd throw a rack of spares on the weber kettle and cook 'em direct.

Started out today to do some smoking but the 22" had other ideas and wanted to run between 325 and 350.
Had 3 racks of spares rubbed up with various Simply Marvelous products.
2:25 was the time for these to cook.

View attachment 211882

And then some mango-habanero wings, 40 minutes to cook.

View attachment 211883

Thanks for lookin'.
I'm guessing on those hot n fast ribs there was no wrap? Also were the habanero wings dry rubbed or is it just a really light sauce? Either way looking good and those wings have some crispy looking skin.

Any good shrimp & grits your way Joedy, should be around there first of next week, no wrap and 48 hour marinade on the wings.

Back