THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B

Bacchus

Tried my hand at a Kentucky Hot Brown after seeing them on Throwdown last night. Did everything on the Small Egg.
Did two Turkey Tenderloins indirect around 325. Used no seasoning.
IMG_2814.jpg

Loaded up an 8" C.I. skillet, with 2 pieces of toast(halved), chunks of turkey, Bechamel Sauce(my 1st), Bacon, & sliced tomato's which I had pan fried briefly.
IMG_2815.jpg

Topped with fresh cracked BP and some shredded Romano. Almost Done
IMG_2816.jpg

The Bechamel formed a light crust which was awesome. I was a little worried the bread/toast may burn against the Cast Iron, but everything was perfect.
IMG_2822.jpg

For a minute I thought this was Woodpile and there was gonna be pics of the lovely Beyonce or something..

but that looks really good too !!! nice job !!

Last edited:
I missed the throwdown you mentioned but that looks awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any chance of getting the recipe? Nice looking grub bro!

Thanks alot guys.

@"Meat Burner" I listed everything except the Bechemel recipe, which is just Butter, Flour, Milk, Salt, and Nutmeg. I referenced a recipe off www.recipezaar.com , but eyeballed everything. Let me know if you want more info. Thanks.

Back