THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting. Might have to go to WAB and pick up a pack just to taste. Might think, though, that a regular catsup could be doctored with pretty good results. But Homemade would be better. Are you making it ?

Interesting. Might have to go to WAB and pick up a pack just to taste. Might think, though, that a regular catsup could be doctored with pretty good results. But Homemade would be better. Are you making it ?

I might.
Have everything except tomato paste
TBD

Adding this to my "must try" list. Whataburger Spicy is one of my favorites!
Thanks Adams!

I pick up the WAB spicy ketchup at HEB.
40oz for $4. :mrgreen:

Prices seem to vary. A quick Google search shows Amazon selling two 20 oz. bottles for $17.39, and Walmart has one 20 oz. bottle for $16.95 (ouch). Walmart also has their Great Value brand for $1.98 / 20 oz. with the same ingredients as WAB.

Prices seem to vary. A quick Google search shows Amazon selling two 20 oz. bottles for $17.39, and Walmart has one 20 oz. bottle for $16.95 (ouch). Walmart also has their Great Value brand for $1.98 / 20 oz. with the same ingredients as WAB.

A lot of that can be based on shipping. Amazon is notorious for having extreme markups on smaller food items. I use it to send gag gifts to friends all the time. You can find items that you KNOW are $3 in the store, for $15+ on Amazon, or even walmart for delivery. If you switch it to 'local pickup' you'll get real world prices.

Back