Holy Crap I Can’t Believe I Promised Everyone Smoked #Ribs In A Snowstorm Live Blog

*cough* - Not my thread, but I'll say that my bones are long gone.... and terrible. Folks had to get rid of them so they wouldn't have to look at 'em. *sigh*

Cap'n Joe, hope your bones kicked some serious tail, man.

So sorry I didn't post the finished pics til now. It was so cold and I had to transport them over to my sister's house so as soon as I pulled them off I loosely foiled the tray and wizzed them over there so they'd be served hot for the game.

Great success! Everyone loved them.
Here was the post I finished up last night-
3:30 Update Unwrapped the ribs and put them back on the pit. Was careful to collect the drippings from the foil to add into the final BBQ sauce for an extra kick. Dipping my fingers into the drippings all I can say is OMG. Difficult to have patience but we’re gonna let the bark firm up for another 45 minutes or so. Pit temp is 350
3:40 Update Just gave the ribs the final spritz with a combination of the drippings from the foil, The stubbs, the tabasco sauce and apple cider vinegar mixture. Opened all the vents to try to get everything to caramelize as much as possible. Will pull off at 4:00PM
20160116_153533-01.jpeg
20160116_153551-01.jpeg

The money shot-

Back