THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F

Finney

Less than two weeks away (April 30- May 1)... who's going to be there?
They have 37(+) teams registered so far. The money would get a bump up if they get to 45.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hambones by the Fire will be there.

I think that with the count up to 37 the prize money has gone from $4530 to $6200! 8 more teams and it goes up to $8500.

Nice to see the increased number of entry fees go back into the prize money. Way to go Roy!!!

We'll be there!

Jacked Up/ Come on down. It was good to meet you in Salisbury. Roy puts on a great event down here in Edenton.

I had planned on being there but my job has me in Gulfport, MS that weekend.

Hey Jacked UP, it was good meeting you in Salisbury last weekend. I bought from you site on Fri. night and it was super "Q."

We will arrive Friday morning sometime :-D Travel safe everyone.

Matt come on down! Hope to see you there.

The numbers are growing

Okay Guys, I haven't been here in a while so I will give you an update.
As of this afternoon we were up to 40 teams. I have had a couple more say they were coming but have not seen there applications yet. We have been busy making plans for all of you. See you soon.

Roy:doh:

Back