THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yup, a brookie. Never caught or seen one up close, but that white edge on the fin is a dead give away.
All I know is you all need to QUIT posting all this fishing and camping PRON!! I'm freaking dying over here. I can hear the streams a bubblin and a babblin already. I SO need a trout fix. Those brookies are absolutely gorgeous. I bet they looked better over the fire though.

Good eye BUCK!

Looks fun! I think it is a brook trout..

Here are a couple my bro and I caught while back packing a few years back..

brooks.jpg

I can't stop looking at this pic..........Dayum, that is beautiful!!

Thanks for the comments...I hope I didn't thread jack Dereks post....Maybe I'll post some of my fishing/hunting pics in the wood pile..

Yup, a brookie. Never caught or seen one up close, but that white edge on the fin is a dead give away.
All I know is you all need to QUIT posting all this fishing and camping PRON!! I'm freaking dying over here. I can hear the streams a bubblin and a babblin already. I SO need a trout fix. Those brookies are absolutely gorgeous. I bet they looked better over the fire though.

Good eye BUCK!
Thanks Bob, I still have to post though...

By the way I like to say thanks for everyone on here for giving me props and what not.

What you should do is create a "Brownie or Brookie" thread in Woodpile and maybe include a poll and let's see if we can get it positively identified.:becky: Either way, it's a gorgeous fish and even better looking Hobo grub and camping experience.

Bob

Great Fun! We love to camp and go usually twice a year.

I hate to be negative, but that "fire ring" is awful, and I hope they don't appear at campsites we go to.

The trout look great, thanks for sharing!

Yes it was very fun.. Now time for some serious camping though :)

Derek, where on the Ausable were you? Have you ever gone canoeing and fishing on the Pine River?
We close to 4 mile road which was close to Pere Chaney.

I have'nt gone fishing on that river yet. Nor did I go conoeing. I don't think I will ever go canoeing ever again.

When I was a pre teen I went to a place that camped for 2 weeks we went canoeing and I was deathly scared of it we got out about 50 yards and I had to have them turn back!

By the way nice Rib hat, Bout time I get to see it lol!

Back