High Plains Twisted Pizza - w/ Pr0n

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Name or Nickame
Marc
It looked ominous, starting this afternoon.

i9iuuhsh.png

Whipped up a nice margarita pizza, then the tornado sirens went off.

4 adults, 1 toddler, and a geriatric cat all stuffed into a closet adjoining the master bathroom... eating pizza... sharing a single beer (probably should've shared with the toddler)... and watching the WX radar on my iPhone...

Whew! That passed, so I fired up the UUNI again.

VxszP48h.jpg

This time.... a flammkuchen.

isTaI9Jh.jpg

One more pie on the menu - Pear, Blue Cheese, and Honey.

Folks in Muleshoe, TX are getting hammered. Adams, I know you live SE of there, but I sure hope you're hunkered down and safe, too.

Pears and blue cheese???????????????????? Holy Moly! Sounds like an incredible combo. Killer pies brother!

Sorry but we have amazing smoking weather here. :heh:

i6fHRFRh.jpg

Ain't stoppin' me though :becky:

FYtBM0yh.jpg

Pastrami :nod:

RFG4rA9h.jpg

Looks like you've got good overhang there. I leaned heavily on that for the past few days.

Seriously need to help the frozen corned brisket point in the chest freezer to become pastrami... and there's a whole packer in there, too.

Keep on rockin', Sako.

Looks like you've got good overhang there. I leaned heavily on that for the past few days.

Seriously need to help the frozen corned brisket point in the chest freezer to become pastrami... and there's a whole packer in there, too.

Keep on rockin', Sako.

Luckily I do. As for the pastrami, I'm so hooked. Thinking of a hot, piled high pastrami sammich.

Thanks brother! That pear and blue cheese pie won't escape my mind. Have to try that. Combo is amazing. :thumb:

Back