THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blues_n_cues

is Blowin Smoke!
we started this on another site but...
bloopers,burns,& general f/ups......
a whole section on up in flame Ques,falling off yer chair & general funnies of cooks gone wrong...
just a thought- there's some great pics waiting to happen

I think that would be fun, I didn't know where to put the pic of my grilled forearm after I found out your not supposed to touch the kettle lid with it during a cook.

You mean like with I opened the firebox door to toss on a log, got a huge woof of flame and singed my hair so bad I just about needed a burr to get rid of it? Naw, nothing like that would ever happend...:rolleyes:

Or when I put a shoulder then decided to put some ribs on then pulled the shoulder and after a few to many woke up in the morning and wondered where the ribs were. Temp in smoker down to fifty degrees and the ribs still sitting there. I didn't eat them but they were done perfect just a slight pull to get the meat off the bone so I could throw them in the trash. Damn they smelled great too.

that dont look like a blunder, :eusa_clap so if someone tells me which thread the bread belongs too, I will move it.(or should it be on its own?)

Back