THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pahutchens

is one Smokin' Farker
I'm going to try and revive my posting for a while at least.
Anybody recognize me sing out

A lots happened over the past 8 years. I finally hit 100+ contests Judging KCBS, crossed the line just before having to stop.
My equipment has gone through the ringers. THe Weber Kettle went to my oldest for her house.
Both Drums are gone donated away.
My Masterguilt 560 lasted 4 years and a week till she decided on one last grease fire. Parting it out and selling the rotisseries and spare firebox this summer.

I still have my historic Imperial Kamado from Japan, circa 1970' a few upgrades along the years.
For health and lack of a capable firetender I'm looking something care free mostly for butts, chuckies, fatties, sausages and of course moink balls and ABTS.

I'm going to try and revive my posting for a while at least.
Anybody recognize me sing out

A lots happened over the past 8 years. I finally hit 100+ contests Judging KCBS, crossed the line just before having to stop.
My equipment has gone through the ringers. THe Weber Kettle went to my oldest for her house.
Both Drums are gone donated away.
My Masterguilt 560 lasted 4 years and a week till she decided on one last grease fire. Parting it out and selling the rotisseries and spare firebox this summer.

I still have my historic Imperial Kamado from Japan, circa 1970' a few upgrades along the years.
For health and lack of a capable firetender I'm looking something care free mostly for butts, chuckies, fatties, sausages and of course moink balls and ABTS.
A lot of people are using pellet grills more and more, from what I'm hearing is that the pellet quality has improved.

Back