THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paulie G.

is one Smokin' Farker
Here's the pork loin I was talking about. Rubbed with basil, thyme, oregano, red pepper flakes, Montreal steak seasoning(it's better on pork), black pepper, garlic powder, seasoned salt an olive oil. No, it ain't q but like I said I was forbidden to fire up the Klose over the weekend.

Attachments

• Pork Loin1.jpg
    Pork Loin1.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 123
Here's the pork loin I was talking about. Rubbed with basil, thyme, oregano, red pepper flakes, Montreal steak seasoning(it's better on pork), black pepper, garlic powder, seasoned salt an olive oil. No, it ain't q but like I said I was forbidden to fire up the Klose over the weekend.
Looks great. Have you tried the Montreal Chicken seasoning?

There must be SOME way to get at least a small smoke ring in an oven. :biggrin: Other than that -- the loin looks good.

I feel your pain as far as the wife wanting something other than 'cue every now and then.

Looks good. Throwing a couple chunks of wood in the oven might give you some smoke. Probably a visit from the fire dept too.

Back