THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Mitch. I am pretty new myself, you came to the right place. The people here are great!!!!!!!

Welcome Mitch, new to the brethren myself. there are alot of good folks here. i dont know if crazy is the right word for your brother, but it will have to work for now.

mike

Welcome Mitch, I'm a new member as well. These are some pretty cool guys. Also,you have some very,very pretty neighbors there in Urbandale... my daughter and my baby grand daughter.

Welcome aboard man. I am new to this forum, only here about a month. I have only been bbqing for a about a year. Ask away, this is a great place to learn. I have gotten a lot of help and learned more than I can comprehend right now. I am also a member of another forum, and this is def the most active and helpful one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back