THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Welcome to Our Recipe Section[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sorry for the inconvenience but [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you are a MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING joining prior to June 2008 of [/FONT]​
The BBQ Brethren
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]check your emails, u should have recieved the link. If u cant find it send me or a moderator a PM. [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Subscribers can find it in the inception forum as a sticky. [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If your a new member, you need to start posting. [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After a few posts, you will automatically be given the link to our recipe section in a notice at the top of the forum. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Lets face it, spammers are arseholes. They keep trashing the recipe site with their crap. [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you are a spammer, you are wasting my time as well as our oxygen with every breath you take.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So give it up you $hithead, and get a real job. [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]May the blue bird of happiness crap in that chitty grill in your yard. [/FONT]​

that's what the recipe link takes me to when i click it up there. THANKS BUCKSNORT he sent me the link and it works

Back