THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your first pic rocks! My wife mocks me for taking pictures of my cooking...let alone posing my birds. :p

Yeah, my wife did that too...then she would step in to "stage the pics with garnish" to make sure they looked good before I posted. I guess her catering background would not allow me to post a pic of food that looked blah!

Anyhow, Cowgirl, that looks awesome. I got a big kick out of your first pic!:-D

Thank you Gator, Gary and Rightstuff!! :biggrin:

Gary, I like that......the tanning salon.:cool:

OutStanding Chicken Pron!!! Love Those Tatoes Too!!!! Great Job...:-D
100_6019-1.jpg

Cowgirl, that looks great neighbor. Dove hunts are tough, gotta be fast and accurate, so tell them they are too slow or you would have been fixin dove. LOL

Thank you Scot, N8man, Jedi and Meat Burner!

lol....Meat Burner.... I did get my limit, already had the barrel birds going in the got tub. :biggrin:

Playing with your food again! Cover those chicks up with bubble wrap. :biggrin:
Man I'd come to Oklahoma for Dove season and a meal like that anyday.

Playing with your food again! Cover those chicks up with bubble wrap. :biggrin:
Man I'd come to Oklahoma for Dove season and a meal like that anyday.

LOL...dang, I wish I would have thought to use bubble wrap on those birds...
Come on over Norco...dove season lasts several more days.:-D

Smoked some cornish game hens and twice baked tatoes in my UDS for my dove hunting friends on opening day.

ummm, they didn't or weren't planning on hittin any that day...? :biggrin:

Nice looking plate of food!! Really like the game hens.

lol...Thanks Mike, tjus and Larry!

Mike, I knew I wouldn't feel like cooking anything when I returned from dove hunting, but I DID have the beer iced down and ready. :-D

Back