THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

speedrcer1

is Blowin Smoke!
Hi,
Chris and Mike Peters from the KCBS are again bringing The Great American BBQ to New York City’s Big Apple Barbecue Block Party June 9th and 10th.
This brings some of the best pitmasters in the world to NYC’s big stage.
This year has Mike Mills, Myron Mixon, Chris Lilly, Ed Mitchell and others serving the best of their foods. As well as the best BBQ joints from NYC, Blue Smoke, Dinosaur and others.
What the Great American BBQ Tour brings to the party is a chance to get BBQ and the KCBS name out there to the public. We will be handing out samples of cooked foods, seasoning samples, gift bags and other goodies. It’s a great 8 hours to talk up Que and meet some great people.
We need 2-3 more people to help out for both days. You get to eat the leftovers and you never know who might send food over. Last year Myron sent a tray of goodies over for the crew that was WOW! From 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM. And you get paid $10/hr. If you have ever done a trade show, it’s that kind of atmosphere.
So if you are a people person who is into Que (I guess you would not be in the Brethren if you were not) please PM me with any questions.
http://www.bigapplebbq.org/
:clap::clap2:

BUMP!
They still need 2 people for Saturday and 2 for Sunday.
This is a fun time and the weather is supposed to be great!
Help needed between 10:30 and 6:30.

Wish I could help but I will be there on personal time. I have a speed pass and plan to sample Big Bob Gibson's, Ed Mitchell's and Myron's BBQ.

Back