THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

drunkenmeatfist

is Blowin Smoke!
Name or Nickame
Sammy
A short while ago I ditched the Smoke Vault which was one of my first smokers. I replaced it with a Hunsaker which arrived today. The delivery guy said he is a comp cook and told me about how he recently cooked on a Hunsaker. Nice fella. I got her unwrapped and am seasoning now. I was a bit surprised by the color. The blue shade looked lighter online than it did in person, but I am fine with it. Everything seems to be heavy and well made. Lit that joker up and within about 20 minutes it was cruising at 300. I have a feeling this drum will end up being a very good friend for a long time. Also the pallet it came on is serving as a temporary wind block which is a nice bonus.

I rotated the pics every way I could and they would never go right.

Attachments

Congrats!!

One of my cookers I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever..... get rid of. I love my Hunsaker drum.

She's almost two and still looks like it was delivered yesterday. A quick wet towel wipe down before each cook and that's all. Fit and finish are second to none.

6zkp2cnh.jpg

Back