Hello from Northern California

Mike in Roseville

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Mike
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to check-in and introduce myself with a great big hello from Northern California!

I am a long time Weber griller/smoker (and active in some other communities under the same name). Not exclusive to Weber's though and am looking to branch out a little. I'm all about the best possible food...regardless of cooker.

I have lurked on this forum far too long. I've now thrown my hat into the ring and become a member.

Really glad to be here!

-Mike

Welcome aboard Mike, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Welcome Mike! Assuming Mike in Roseville means that you live in Roseville? If yes, we are neighbors (Lincoln). Whatcha currently cooking on, and whatcha looking to venture in to?

Welcome Mike! Assuming Mike in Roseville means that you live in Roseville? If yes, we are neighbors (Lincoln). Whatcha currently cooking on, and whatcha looking to venture in to?

Hi Mike!
We have got surrounded. Folsom here

Enjoy the forum!

Yes, I live right down the road from you in Roseville (and that would make us neighbors).

Currently, I am cooking on a few different Weber's (22/26's/WSM's) and looking at maybe venturing into the Kamado or Pellet Grill arena. My "daily driver" is a 26.75" with a SNSXL.

Cooking anything this weekend?

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona.

Yes, I live right down the road from you in Roseville (and that would make us neighbors).

Currently, I am cooking on a few different Weber's (22/26's/WSM's) and looking at maybe venturing into the Kamado or Pellet Grill arena. My "daily driver" is a 26.75" with a SNSXL.

Cooking anything this weekend?

Nice setup! Did ribs yesterday on my pellet muncher, and will be doing a mess of burgers today on my Blackstone griddle :)

You?

Nice setup! Did ribs yesterday on my pellet muncher, and will be doing a mess of burgers today on my Blackstone griddle :)

You?

Sounds delicious!

Nothing too major for the long weekend. I did chicken breasts indirect today on my late 60's Patent Pending Texan. Used a chimney fully of Western lump banked to one side and just let it roll wide open. Tried out a few different rub combos to see how they fared. Everything turned out great!

Tomorrow I'm doing thighs on one of my WSM's without the pan...probably the 18."

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Back