THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
willkat98 said:
midnight said:
welcome aboard from a fellow Dakotan but of the southern veriety. Where you at in ND?

I had no idea until this thread that there were two Dakota's

Thought it was one state, and people came from either the north or the south part of the state.

Next you'll tell me you have running water too.

Bull $hit was the only thing ever invented in Chicago IL. :lol: And since has spreat to mostly Texas. :shock:

Welcome to the group, I would try a brisket first time out. Thben again I'm known to play in traffic as well.

I with brdbbq on this one. Go big or go home! That is what I did. Though there is some merit to the phrase "Gotta crawl before you can walk. And walk before you can run.". (Forgive me, I am originally from North Carolina and we have a quote for everything)

mrkkti said:
Ahhhh, turkey drumsticks, now there's an idea. Thanks!

Welcome mrkkti. I often do a 3-pack of TDs on my smokes, along with the several sausage logs a.k.a fatties. I use a salty rub such as Lawrey's Seasonded Salt on my TDs.

We need a good name for TDs, brothers. How about: War Clubs :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back