THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liasc

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
I'm an American Gypsy spreading the joy of BBQ around the world. My children and neighbors think I have an addiction to collecting grills and other cookware, both indoor and out. My grills include a 22.5 WSM, Performer Platinum, 22.5 Onetouch, Baby Que and Hibachi grill. Some of my other toys include two large camp dutch ovens, a 60 cm Belux Giant Pan and a 80 cm Belux Gian pan with three sections.

Outdoor cooking started with hot dogs and marshmallows on a willow stick, graduated to fish and chicken in the ash but my education was limited until I went to university and saw a grill for the first time. I'm known to migrate to the grill at every party. A year ago I started smoking on my Performer, two months ago I entered and won a local competition and this past weekend I smoked 16 pork shoulders for a charity fundraiser on my grills plus a friends Brinkman cheap offset. It seemed harder than all my past military training.

Back